One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is another prophecy, a mantra for the prophesiers in dark times.’
- ‘Granted, there's not much a necromancer, a prophesier, and an excellent warrior can do against a sorcerer, but we were up to try.’
- ‘But to give me the edge I decided to enlist the help of a few psychics and prophesiers.’
- ‘If not, the prophesiers might be able to help me look for her.’
- ‘It's not impossible that you'll run into a necromancer or a prophesier along the way, not anymore.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.