One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Here we are dealing with a rogue regime that is potentially one of the biggest proliferators of weapons of mass destruction.’
- ‘The possessors want to stop the proliferators, and the proliferators want to defy them as well as ask them to get rid of their own mountainous nuclear arsenals.’
- ‘It was noted that even within a class of chemicals such as peroxisome proliferators, individual chemicals had differing target organs and mechanisms of toxicity.’
- ‘Binding of the complex to gene regulatory sites on the DNA, termed ‘peroxisome proliferator response elements,’ leads to the increased transcription of numerous genes.’
- ‘We do know that they are one of the world's worst proliferators, particularly with ballistic missile technologies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.