One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Flies homozygous for such hypomorphic mutations reach adulthood, but often exhibit defects during the proliferative stages of gametogenesis.’
- ‘In mammals, germ cells undergo a small number of proliferative mitotic cell divisions as they migrate to the gonad.’
- ‘They subsequently determined that cells within the ribbon were dividing, implying that they were part of a region of proliferative stem cells.’
- ‘The tumor had a particularly high proliferative index.’
- ‘Instead, they maintain a mitotic proliferative state.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.