One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Are my findings projectable to other countries or times?’
- ‘Most high school first-round picks are big kids who throw hard and are projectable, but you're basically the opposite of that.’
- ‘Western science does not presently recognize the existence of a projectable energy which can be controlled by the mind to enhance or diminish the biological functions of cells and tissues.’
- ‘The nationally projectable survey, conducted in December 2003, polled a random sample of Americans aged 18 and older.’
- ‘Sales was about hard numbers and projectable results; gambling, on the other hand, was about cutting loose with risks incalculable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.