One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Autocyclic processes such as tidal-flat progradation or tidal-flat island progradation are also possible mechanisms for the Gibraltar cycles.’
- ‘Either allocyclic variations in fluvial discharge or the mouthward progradation of the fluvial system may explain the interbedded relationship of this facies with the cross-bedded sandstone.’
- ‘Overall the temporal progradation of nappe emplacement and high-pressure metamorphism towards the south mimics the southward retreat of the Hellenic subduction zone.’
- ‘Marine deposition was followed by alluvial progradation marking the onset of continental deposition, which dominated the rest of the Triassic in the region.’
- ‘Their internal structure shows growth by combined vertical aggradation and progradation away from the symmetry plane.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.