One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He chose movie scripts profligately, appearing in lousy films just to earn money for his expensive enthusiasms.’
- ‘I'm slowly catching up on lost sleep and regaining the energies that I've had to spend so profligately these past few weeks.’
- ‘They are profligately displaying their power, including the power to abuse the House's tenuous-at-best policing of itself.’
- ‘Sweden have not forsaken their past quite so profligately.’
- ‘When others consume profligately, it can actually harm society.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.