One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The position or office of a procurator.
- ‘To develop the structures, upgrade and modify them is one of the most important components of the organizational development of the military procuracy organs.’
- ‘The ability of the organizational structures of military procuracy to coordinate, in accordance with the law, the combating of crime by the law-enforcement agencies.’
- ‘The procuracy (abolished in 1918 but reinstated in 1922) became highly centralized, with the prosecutor-general appointing and supervising republic and district prosecutors.’
- ‘In any circumstances, however, the quantity-quality composition of military procuracy organs should guarantee an effective and successful performance of job-related tasks and functions in all types of activities.’
- ‘He can't persuade the procuracy to open or close a case.’
- ‘The chairmen of military tribunals were made responsible of armies, combined units and garrisons for organizing such work in appropriate units jointly with their commands, political organs and military procuracies.’
- ‘Correspondence of approaches to and requirements on the organizational development of structural organs of the military procuracy with the main provisions of building the state.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.