One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Contractor shall execute and complete the Works, so far as it is legally and physically possible to do so, in a good and workmanlike manner and using materials of good quality so far as they may be reasonably procurable.’
- ‘Since no water was procurable, I did the next logical thing.’
- ‘The high resolution meter IKNOS like data available outside India are also procurable only through the NRSA and how far one can get these directly is anybody's guess.’
- ‘Standard and prostrate plants are now procurable from some of the larger nurseries.’
- ‘The city of Banares is in effect just a big church, a religious hive whose every conceivable earthly and heavenly good is procurable under one roof.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.