One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Not only do the procreators ensure that there will still be an America after they're dead, but these benefits also provide much-needed incentives to undertake the sacrifices inherent in such an enterprise.’
- ‘Even healthy Bactrian camels are meager procreators because the birth of a single camel requires a 14-month gestation period.’
- ‘Simultaneously, he is also echoing an image of the primordial cosmogonie child identity of the primal cosmic man, the universal procreator.’
- ‘And then the child runs off and his procreators are left to face the ‘empty nest’.’
- ‘The mudra represents the union of the sexes with Vairocana as the procreator.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.