One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Like all animals, we enjoy the procreative instinct, which cannot be harnessed by the too expensive condoms or medicines.’
- ‘Therefore a primary demand is that women regain greater autonomy with regard to their sexuality and procreative capacities.’
- ‘They condemned and occasionally punished homosexual behavior as a sin, a deviation from the procreative function of sexuality.’
- ‘Yet despite their inherent or explicit rejection of the procreative marital duty, humans continue to procreate and marriage continues to be the normative situs for procreation.’
- ‘In Indigenous societies like the Anishnaabe, the earth and all who dwell within it contain a ‘manitou,’ a vibrant energy that is creative and procreative, and thus sexual.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.