One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most of you have sent out your invites to your respective Oscar soirées already, but to those procrastinators (like me), here are some invite suggestions, taken from my very own experiences.’
- ‘I guess we're all avoiders and procrastinators, but those who come to my corner of the university have turned it into an art, to the extent that that's why they're here, really.’
- ‘For procrastinators, 50 per cent of all tickets are held back until an hour before the performance, to be sold at the venue.’
- ‘By election day, the bases of the parties have already made up their minds, which leaves only the procrastinators and prima donnas to scrounge for.’
- ‘Apparently, we are not only procrastinators and malingerers but a bunch of lily-livered cowards because going to the dentist tops the list, followed by exercising and saving money.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.