One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some critics were turned off by Williams' bombastic, proclamatory emceeing, which often made no pretense of rhythmic consistency or tonal variety.’
- ‘Just leave aside the special problem you bring, for which there may well be a statutory or proclamatory answer.’
- ‘Experts can usually be easily recognised by their self-proclamatory call.’
- ‘Your proclamatory question that Arts Grads. are unashamed of ignorance in things scientific is surely a rhetorical one.’
- ‘Vatican II's style is discursive, not doctrinal; persuasive, not proclamatory.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.