One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It became unruly and on their way the processionists looted the houses and shops of Kashmiri Pandits.’
- ‘As far as one could judge the great bulk of the processionists were unemployed.’
- ‘A clash between the police and the processionists looked imminent.’
- ‘A spokesman has condemned the use of force over the processionists and the arrest of the leaders and workers.’
- ‘As if on cue, violence broke out with a hailstorm of stones hitting processionists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.