One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A full-color printing method using four templates, for magenta, cyan, yellow, and black.
- ‘The holder sports a gray and silver cover with four-color process printing for the back and insides.’
- ‘However, if you are new to alternative process printing, I would suggest you try something easier and less toxic first, like cyanotype, until you get the hang of dealing with the chemistry, making negatives and coating paper.’
- ‘She complains about the strange digital process printing and the fact they're matte.’
- ‘The story has been one of innovation, pioneered in the 1960s by Robert Haggas, who invented the process of four-colour process printing onto flexible plastics.’
- ‘In addition, the company now offers embossing, heat transfers, simulated process printing, bagging, tagging, relabeling, and cut and sew fulfillment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.