Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A full-color printing method using four templates, for magenta, cyan, yellow, and black.
- ‘However, if you are new to alternative process printing, I would suggest you try something easier and less toxic first, like cyanotype, until you get the hang of dealing with the chemistry, making negatives and coating paper.’
- ‘She complains about the strange digital process printing and the fact they're matte.’
- ‘In addition, the company now offers embossing, heat transfers, simulated process printing, bagging, tagging, relabeling, and cut and sew fulfillment.’
- ‘The story has been one of innovation, pioneered in the 1960s by Robert Haggas, who invented the process of four-colour process printing onto flexible plastics.’
- ‘The holder sports a gray and silver cover with four-color process printing for the back and insides.’
process printing/ˈpräses ˌprintiNG/
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.