One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A full-color printing method using four templates, for magenta, cyan, yellow, and black.
- ‘The holder sports a gray and silver cover with four-color process printing for the back and insides.’
- ‘In addition, the company now offers embossing, heat transfers, simulated process printing, bagging, tagging, relabeling, and cut and sew fulfillment.’
- ‘However, if you are new to alternative process printing, I would suggest you try something easier and less toxic first, like cyanotype, until you get the hang of dealing with the chemistry, making negatives and coating paper.’
- ‘The story has been one of innovation, pioneered in the 1960s by Robert Haggas, who invented the process of four-colour process printing onto flexible plastics.’
- ‘She complains about the strange digital process printing and the fact they're matte.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.