One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The big question is whether Bush, a pro-lifer himself, is secure enough with social conservatives to take this risk.’
- ‘He alarmed pro-choice activists by stating that the Democratic Party needed to be more ‘inclusive’ of pro-lifers.’
- ‘One of the perennial issues among pro-lifers is whether one is justified in promoting some legal restrictions on abortion that are short of the types of laws that pro-lifers would like to see.’
- ‘Soon after, my friend received a call from someone he knew at one of the choice groups, expressing their displeasure because the attorney general had appointed a good lawyer to represent the pro-lifers.’
- ‘While the pro-choice movement has strongly opposed the Bush administration, pro-lifers are somewhat divided over the degree of support they are likely to receive from the president.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.