One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘For years, we have been in opposition to these protesters,’ Audrey says, noting that she and other pro-choicers often turned up to counter-demonstrate, which has sometimes led to police intervention.’
- ‘The language is not particularly inflammatory, but the substance of the decision is one that pro-lifers will like and pro-choicers will fear a great deal.’
- ‘It isn't like the NRA is going to give money to a gun-control candidate, and thereby change his or her mind, nor is the National Right to Life Council likely to sway a pro-choicer.’
- ‘But pro-choicers have a built-in constituency too: the millions and millions of women who have had abortions.’
- ‘The pro-choicers ask, ‘Do you believe it is necessary that abortion remain safe and legal for the health and freedom of women?’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.