One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The ability of paper to take print.‘the paper's printability and porosity’
- ‘Concorde Rag delivers photographic printability on soft white vellum paper.’
- ‘In order to obtain good printability, it is necessary for the ink and the substrate to have compatible surface tension and surface energy levels.’
- ‘Some characteristics that affect printability are smoothness, absorbency, opacity and ink holdout.’
- ‘The canvas offers a unique combination of printability, flexibility and water repellency, according to the company.’
- ‘Paper products made using these fabrics have enhanced printability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.