One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Paton resigned his principalship and decided to try to write full-time.’
- ‘Marcella Walsh has created his own historic niche by taking over the principalship at St. Mary's, and I don't know of a more suitable or qualified person for the post than this unassuming but extremely talented teacher.’
- ‘This Digest examines the challenges faced by new administrators and the steps that districts can take to provide a smooth entry into the principalship.’
- ‘Not wanting to lose touch with his students, Paddy remained teaching during his 31-year principalship.’
- ‘Less than one in 20 of teachers surveyed by a principal's group said they ever intended to apply for a principalship.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.