One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A French press coffee pot.‘we use organic coffee and teas from Bay area purveyors, served tableside in press pots’
- ‘The coffee/tea maker is a press pot comprising a handmade clear glass pot, metal holder and black plastic top and handle.’
- ‘Dallis provides coffee for many of New York's top restaurants, and it also loans out French press pots to its customers as well, ranging in capacity from 10- to 48- ounces.’
- ‘Some of the ingredients can also be added to a French Press or Press Pot.’
- ‘Les Halles uses both small and larger French press pots, depending on how many are being served.’
- ‘The English have now learned how to make top-notch coffee, and many places serve it in French press pots.’
- ‘There's plenty of equipment out there to help you in your quest for the perfect cup, from $10 French Press pots to $1,000 espresso machines.’
- ‘I would sleepwalk to the kitchen, say, around 10, get out the coffee grounds from the freezer, wash out the press pot, prepare my morning cup.’
- ‘Tully's, at least, will make a press pot of fair trade, but it's two big cups' worth and it takes a minute to brew, so bring a friend.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.