One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A French press coffee pot.‘we use organic coffee and teas from Bay area purveyors, served tableside in press pots’
- ‘Tully's, at least, will make a press pot of fair trade, but it's two big cups' worth and it takes a minute to brew, so bring a friend.’
- ‘There's plenty of equipment out there to help you in your quest for the perfect cup, from $10 French Press pots to $1,000 espresso machines.’
- ‘I would sleepwalk to the kitchen, say, around 10, get out the coffee grounds from the freezer, wash out the press pot, prepare my morning cup.’
- ‘Some of the ingredients can also be added to a French Press or Press Pot.’
- ‘The coffee/tea maker is a press pot comprising a handmade clear glass pot, metal holder and black plastic top and handle.’
- ‘The English have now learned how to make top-notch coffee, and many places serve it in French press pots.’
- ‘Dallis provides coffee for many of New York's top restaurants, and it also loans out French press pots to its customers as well, ranging in capacity from 10- to 48- ounces.’
- ‘Les Halles uses both small and larger French press pots, depending on how many are being served.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.