One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is not, however, over-ambition that causes Terry to come unstuck but rather her openly presentist view of historical method which she proudly displays in her introduction.’
- ‘And all these presentist criteria for knowledge have been used.’
- ‘From a historian's perspective, aspects of Paton's presentist writing style are exasperating.’
- ‘The enticing title is a dead giveaway about the presentist orientation.’
- ‘Moreover, while frequent use of presentist terminology may aid in understanding, it risks misconstruing the nineteenth century.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.