One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Software used to create a sequence of text and graphics, and often audio and video, to accompany a speech or public presentation.Also called presentation graphics
- ‘This rationale applies to spreadsheets, presentation software, etc.’
- ‘When asked about what formal training they would like to pursue, the computer users who responded requested specific training on high-end software such as interactive video and sound, presentation software, and designing Web pages.’
- ‘One of your most important decisions will be what digital multimedia presentation software to use.’
- ‘He didn't connect to the Internet - too dangerous, and against regulations, if I recall - but instead ran his presentation software using movies and videos where others would have actually gone online to demonstrate their points.’
- ‘Some have learned to produce their own educational software, using simple presentation software such as Power Point to design computer activities that integrate learning related to the theme or project in class.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.