One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've no doubt that there's a lot of pressure on prescribers to prescribe and a lot of unnecessary prescribing.’
- ‘Federal laws intended to prevent prescription drug abuse only allow prescribers to treat 30 patients at a time.’
- ‘He said: ‘Because of that increased risk, there should have been a warning to prescribers and users.’’
- ‘The report recommended that a monitoring system be set up to track prescriptions, that irresponsible prescribers be prosecuted and that further legislation be introduced.’
- ‘They've also acknowledged the need to increase the amount of information being provided to consumers, to patients, to prescribers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.