One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This all serves to demonstrate the preschoolers ' broad competence when they are screened for admission to the target school a year or two later.’
- ‘Toddlers and preschoolers are welcome to join in the fun.’
- ‘Providing music and movement classes for preschoolers and primary-school children has become a New Zealand success story.’
- ‘Imagine if there were a truck that rattled its way across small town America educating preschoolers about modern architecture!’
- ‘Is the country being run by a bunch of preschoolers who can't process all those big words and will only sit still for a colorful picture book?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.