One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action of registering or being registered in advance.‘members are entitled to free preregistration’
- ‘Parents at a large number of schools at each site were approached randomly during preregistration for kindergarten by research staff inviting them to participate.’
- ‘We will accept preregistration for tours through April 10.’
- ‘Early registration is encouraged to ensure adequate accommodations and access to high-demand courses that require preregistration.’
- ‘A preregistration system for copyrighted works that aren't yet copyrighted is going to be created.’
- ‘Early registration is recommended as some sessions have limited space and preregistration ensures adequate resource materials are available.’
- ‘She said that preregistration numbers are less than expected but higher than they were last year.’
- ‘The workshop is free; preregistration is recommended.’
- ‘The preregistration fee is $25 per person if received by December 30.’
- ‘Based on such ‘no objection certificates’, people paid advance amounts and made preregistration agreements.’
- ‘No preregistration is necessary and lunch is free.’
- ‘The lines from last year are gone, and the acquisition of my press pass and Eric's preregistration takes no time at all.’
- ‘Admission to the event is free, with no preregistration or tickets required.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.