One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Tax preparers help clients hide income and assets outside the USA, using offshore bank and brokerage accounts, credit cards, trusts and leases.’
- ‘This is true even if your friend is a professional actress who relishes the opportunity to play the role of a helpful tax preparer.’
- ‘If the government wants more money, it needs to have the guts to raise rates and stop with this micro-tinkering that has turned us preparers into technocrats of the worst order.’
- ‘Most of the workers, such as nursing assistants or food preparers, ‘have no educational credentials beyond a high school diploma,’ the authors found.’
- ‘Different financial statement preparers may develop different methods of determining fair value, resulting in similar financial instruments being valued differently.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.