One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thirty infants were enrolled into the study: 16 exposed prenatally to cigarette smoke and 14 control infants.’
- ‘Participants were recruited prenatally and attended review clinics at age 3 and 5 years.’
- ‘Malformations affecting the spine are often diagnosed prenatally or are apparent in the delivery room.’
- ‘Currently, physicians are able to diagnose many more birth defects than they are able to treat prenatally.’
- ‘There are multiple advantages of knowing if a fetus is affected prenatally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.