One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or engaged in study in preparation for medical school.
- ‘A couple of the Hilton residents were doctors or premedical students, so we were never bereft of health treatment.’
- ‘Medical students in the United States usually take premedical courses as undergraduates.’
- ‘After dropping out of college and working for several years, he returned to complete his degree and fulfilled all of his premedical requirements.’
- ‘The committee was not charged with addressing the needs of premedical students.’
- ‘They studied the relationship between standardized tests, premedical school performance and clinical performance among medical students.’
- ‘He treats one of his grade-obsessed premedical students as a mere nuisance, and the consequence is that the young man jumps to his death from the roof of his dormitory building.’
- ‘When World War II began, he taught courses for medical and pharmacy corps, nursing, and premedical students for three years.’
- ‘The older brothers are premedical students and certified emergency medical technicians.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.