One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or engaged in study in preparation for medical school.
- ‘The committee was not charged with addressing the needs of premedical students.’
- ‘The older brothers are premedical students and certified emergency medical technicians.’
- ‘Medical students in the United States usually take premedical courses as undergraduates.’
- ‘After dropping out of college and working for several years, he returned to complete his degree and fulfilled all of his premedical requirements.’
- ‘A couple of the Hilton residents were doctors or premedical students, so we were never bereft of health treatment.’
- ‘When World War II began, he taught courses for medical and pharmacy corps, nursing, and premedical students for three years.’
- ‘He treats one of his grade-obsessed premedical students as a mere nuisance, and the consequence is that the young man jumps to his death from the roof of his dormitory building.’
- ‘They studied the relationship between standardized tests, premedical school performance and clinical performance among medical students.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.