One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The respiratory difficulties the baby has can be expected with such prematurity.’
- ‘Second-hand smoke also affects babies, before and after birth, and can lead to prematurity, respiratory illnesses, nervous disorders and hearing impairments.’
- ‘He then went on to suffer bowel problems caused by the prematurity which needed surgery but amazed doctors with his fight back to health despite being in and out of hospital.’
- ‘Amazingly, the fat content in my breast milk would be higher to compensate for my baby's prematurity.’
- ‘In Australia one in four pregnancies end in a loss and 50,000 babies die each year from miscarriage, stillbirth or prematurity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.