One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In Australia one in four pregnancies end in a loss and 50,000 babies die each year from miscarriage, stillbirth or prematurity.’
- ‘Amazingly, the fat content in my breast milk would be higher to compensate for my baby's prematurity.’
- ‘The respiratory difficulties the baby has can be expected with such prematurity.’
- ‘He then went on to suffer bowel problems caused by the prematurity which needed surgery but amazed doctors with his fight back to health despite being in and out of hospital.’
- ‘Second-hand smoke also affects babies, before and after birth, and can lead to prematurity, respiratory illnesses, nervous disorders and hearing impairments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.