One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A condition characterized by slightly elevated blood glucose levels, regarded as indicative that a person is at risk of progressing to Type 2 diabetes.‘he has high blood pressure and was recently diagnosed with prediabetes’
- ‘If you have prediabetes risk factors, you can improve your health by losing weight and exercising daily.’
- ‘In fact, knowing whether you're at risk for prediabetes may help you avoid full-blown diabetes entirely.’
- ‘Jack, he said, you have absolutely no signs of insulin resistance or prediabetes.’
- ‘The U.S. government estimates that 16 million Americans have prediabetes or blood-glucose readings that are higher than normal.’
- ‘Diabetes and prediabetes are measured by the levels of glucose (also known as blood sugar) in your bloodstream.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.