One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘How many minds have there been of such capacity and precocity?’
- ‘Three years later the boy's intellectual precocity was noticed, and a group of local businessmen clubbed together to send the youth to North America to study.’
- ‘She, like her brother, studied composition with Zelter and revealed comparable precocity and ability.’
- ‘His intellectual precocity, and his dedication to work, which remained compulsive from boyhood onwards, are characteristic.’
- ‘Olson suggests that precocity might correlate with ability to visualize, which leads into a considerable discussion of people who learn mathematics verbally as contrasted with those who learn it visually.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.