One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her style has always been proof of her precociousness.’
- ‘They provide hours of amusement with their lively chatter, playfulness, precociousness and curiosity.’
- ‘Much of this show feels like promising student work, poised between prank and precociousness.’
- ‘Hmm… while I can agree that the dialogue is weak (at times) and that the little boy's precociousness is unnecessary, I think the rest of the film was nearly flawless.’
- ‘Taken aback by the teenager's precociousness, the police chiefs sent him away to do a law degree first.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.