One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At the precociously early age of 12, he was a pupil at the Trustees' Academy.’
- ‘I have no problem with the idea of gambling on a precociously talented teenager.’
- ‘But while his career path suggests a precociously mature musical sensibility, his debut solo album counters any such notion.’
- ‘Elaine, a precociously bright child and a voracious reader, had been taken out of school and sent away to earn some money.’
- ‘From an early age Iris showed herself to be precociously thoughtful.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.