One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It wasn't so much his preciseness of the impersonation but the way he did it.’
- ‘I have never really stated with any degree of preciseness just what I do and what I do not believe.’
- ‘The preciseness of the prediction has fascinated historians.’
- ‘When this assumption is relaxed, there is less preciseness but more realism.’
- ‘The cool control his voice had assumed, the preciseness and articulation, made him seem an entirely different person.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.