One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I have never really stated with any degree of preciseness just what I do and what I do not believe.’
- ‘It wasn't so much his preciseness of the impersonation but the way he did it.’
- ‘The cool control his voice had assumed, the preciseness and articulation, made him seem an entirely different person.’
- ‘The preciseness of the prediction has fascinated historians.’
- ‘When this assumption is relaxed, there is less preciseness but more realism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.