One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Breath, considered as a life-giving force.
- ‘The second group intends to attain knowledge more gradually by the worship of prana, the life breath.’
- ‘Moreover, all force, whether gravitational or electromagnetic, is the outcome of one cosmic energy called prana.’
- ‘One has to realise that his real self is not the body or any of the modifications (gross, subtle or causal) nor (any of the modifications of) prana that support all activities of the body nor the organs of perception and antahkarna.’
- ‘In its more advanced forms pranayama is actual control of prana; for beginners it is literally controlling the breath.’
- ‘Thus, the fixation of awareness to the body is replaced with awareness linked with subtler aspects of prana and spiritual dimensions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.