1A consumer of electrical power.
A user who needs products having the most features and the fastest performance.
- ‘Even within broad categories, be it a power user or a novice, per user approach differs.’
- ‘If it costs less, the gamers and power users wanting unrestricted access would complain.’
- ‘Whereas previously it was limited to specialists and business analysts, it has extended its focus to include power users and business users.’
- ‘I would imagine that most systems not set up by a professional admin or a power user are running from the admin account by default, because most users are unaware of the security benefits of isolating, or sandboxing, users.’
- ‘This again is alright for the majority of users, but power users would probably like a more feature rich bundle.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.