One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A large forward who plays in the low post and typically has good rebounding skills.
- ‘Along with the center, the power forward controls the area inside the key.’
- ‘Unfortunately the power forward's sophomore season came to a close before it ever began.’
- ‘It likely will have the ninth pick but would like to move up a bit to get an athletic small forward or power forward.’
- ‘He did a nice fake then passed the ball off to our power forward under the basket.’
- ‘The team needs a power forward who can rebound, defend and slide into the middle at times.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.