One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A filled Chinese dumpling, typically crescent-shaped, especially one that is pan-fried until brown on one side, then turned and simmered in a small amount of broth.
- ‘The restaurant was thoroughly recommendable: we enjoyed potstickers, pork bulgogi, the beef noodle dish called jap chae, and a beef soup called yuk gae jang.’
- ‘There's a wide range of starters, from coconut shrimp martini to smoked chicken potstickers.’
- ‘If time is short, serve purchased frozen potstickers or gyoza instead.’
- ‘For the hungry, go for the burgers or potstickers.’
- ‘Add enough water to come up halfway up the sides of potstickers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.