One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The measurement of electrical potential as a technique in chemical analysis.
- ‘It measures pO 2, amperometrically with a sensor similar to the Clark electrode, and pCO 2 by direct potentiometry.’
- ‘The predominant methodology in use is that of potentiometry as employed by the ion selective electrode.’
- ‘In electrochemical analysis by such methods as anodic stripping voltammetry, cyclic voltammetry, differential pulse polarography, and potentiometry, the anode always functions as the site of oxidation.’
- ‘Both machines use the same technology to measure pH, using an electrode to detect hydrogen ions by direct potentiometry.’
- ‘Fluoride was measured with direct potentiometry, using a FI ion-selective electrode.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.