One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most symptoms can be controlled by relaxation techniques, and in the case of postural or other physical problems, a physiotherapist can provide appropriate treatment.’
- ‘It teaches you how to breathe efficiently, how to recruit your postural muscles (the deep ones which surround the skeleton) and can change the way you move by creating a balanced body.’
- ‘Left unaddressed, this can cause postural problems.’
- ‘The dramatic changes I experienced after just a few lessons were because some of my problems were caused or exacerbated by quite easily rectifiable postural faults.’
- ‘Researchers at the lab are studying postural stability as well as designing hip protectors and safe flooring for nursing homes.’
- ‘Regular exercise and paying attention to your posture while working out will take care of many postural problems.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.