One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pietistic postmillennialists deny that the postmillennial advance of the kingdom involves the total transformation of culture through the application of biblical law.’
- ‘Schaeffer and other premillennialists picked up themes of dominionism from the postmillennialist Rushdoony, and adapted them to premillennial theology.’
- ‘Amillennialists are not likely as optimistic as postmillennialists nor as pessimistic as premillennialists.’
- ‘In the Antebellum Era, most Evangelical Protestants were optimistic postmillennialists.’
- ‘Unlike postmillennialists, who anticipated a gradual progress towards the millennium through Christian, human agencies, premillennialists looked for a sudden change through divine, cataclysmic action.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.