One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Amillennialists are not likely as optimistic as postmillennialists nor as pessimistic as premillennialists.’
- ‘In the Antebellum Era, most Evangelical Protestants were optimistic postmillennialists.’
- ‘Schaeffer and other premillennialists picked up themes of dominionism from the postmillennialist Rushdoony, and adapted them to premillennial theology.’
- ‘Unlike postmillennialists, who anticipated a gradual progress towards the millennium through Christian, human agencies, premillennialists looked for a sudden change through divine, cataclysmic action.’
- ‘Pietistic postmillennialists deny that the postmillennial advance of the kingdom involves the total transformation of culture through the application of biblical law.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.