One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But something tells me they're not pouting post-coitally as they do on the album covers.’
- ‘Examples of these are post-coital methods like the so-called ‘morning after pill’ or intra-uterine devices whether fitted post-coitally or not.’
- ‘Rawlins obtains a fugitive's new address by visiting his girlfriend, pretending to need work clothes mended, and searching her quarters while she sleeps post-coitally.’
- ‘So if you need something, call me post-coitally.’
- ‘When it's revealed post-coitally that he has no such connections and that only he got what he wanted, Roxie, in a state of rage, shoots and kills him.’
- ‘Fast forward to this weekend, when I post-coitally fell asleep in my still-boyfriend's bed, wondering what it would be like to kiss his roommate's full and beautiful lips.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.