One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Play in a position near the basket, along the side of the key.
- ‘For example, it's difficult to stop players who post up near the basket.’
- ‘He lulls defenders by beginning with his back to the basket like he is posting up.’
- ‘If their big player posts up near the basket, have the defender play in front of the big player.’
- ‘If someone's posting up and the defender is in the paint in the post-up position, does that count as three seconds?’
- ‘‘I definitely feel more comfortable facing the basket than posting up,’ Brown says.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.