One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An online video advertisement that plays at the end of a video that has been selected for viewing.‘short 3-second post-rolls’as modifier ‘tablet users are more likely to view post-roll ads’
- ‘It allows viewers to choose their method of advertising: pre-roll, mid-roll and post-roll.’
- ‘Advertising in online video has been limited to pre-roll and post-roll, which doesn't work to the advantage of shows that can be more than an hour long.’
- ‘The IAB suggest that 10-15-second ads in either pre- or post-roll are the best according to this report.’
- ‘The guidelines for advertisers recommend size, positioning and length of formats such as pre, mid and post-roll ads, interaction in video ads, in stream overlap ads, in-text video adverts and companion adverts.’
- ‘While we were all looking for pre-roll and post-roll video ads, and lamenting their absence, YouTube was making its money the old fashioned way just like nearly any other web site.’
- ‘Pre-roll ads have a 14.3% completion rate compared to the same ad as a post-roll.’
- ‘A post-roll advertisement ends the broadcast.’
- ‘Pre- and post-roll settings are separate.’
- ‘Carve the video up into smaller chunks you can use in social snippets, pre- or post-roll digital ads targeting your audience, etc.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.