One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An online video advertisement that plays at the end of a video that has been selected for viewing.‘short 3-second post-rolls’as modifier ‘tablet users are more likely to view post-roll ads’
- ‘Pre- and post-roll settings are separate.’
- ‘The IAB suggest that 10-15-second ads in either pre- or post-roll are the best according to this report.’
- ‘It allows viewers to choose their method of advertising: pre-roll, mid-roll and post-roll.’
- ‘The guidelines for advertisers recommend size, positioning and length of formats such as pre, mid and post-roll ads, interaction in video ads, in stream overlap ads, in-text video adverts and companion adverts.’
- ‘Carve the video up into smaller chunks you can use in social snippets, pre- or post-roll digital ads targeting your audience, etc.’
- ‘A post-roll advertisement ends the broadcast.’
- ‘Pre-roll ads have a 14.3% completion rate compared to the same ad as a post-roll.’
- ‘Advertising in online video has been limited to pre-roll and post-roll, which doesn't work to the advantage of shows that can be more than an hour long.’
- ‘While we were all looking for pre-roll and post-roll video ads, and lamenting their absence, YouTube was making its money the old fashioned way just like nearly any other web site.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.