One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I could put up with his outbursts, the jealousy and possessiveness but not the violence.’
- ‘She wanted to overcome anger, possessiveness and jealousy.’
- ‘Complications kick in, and previously contained feelings of jealousy, betrayal, insecurity and possessiveness threaten to overwhelm what had seemed a rather civilised arrangement.’
- ‘The second is neurotic: everyone is liable to instinctive twinges of possessiveness, so lovers shouldn't rub each other's noses in adventures outside their patch.’
- ‘Some people like to dominate, some are submissive, some can handle possessiveness, for others it would drive them crazy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.