One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I possessively kept them out of my little brother's reach who wanted them only because he saw how much I loved them.’
- ‘He'd reached up from the back seat and was rubbing my neck, sort of possessively, yet lovingly.’
- ‘He clutched his camera possessively and backed away.’
- ‘Samuel's arm immediately tightened possessively around her waist.’
- ‘Women have potentially a bigger capacity to move through people and love freely and not possessively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.