One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Where was the country of my childhood and youth that I loved for its great contrasts, it inclusiveness, it positiveness and tolerance?’
- ‘Davis posted seven the nine and five from frees, showing more than a noticeable lack of positiveness by his colleagues who were happy to find his reliable clutches rather than shoulder responsibility.’
- ‘She says: ‘I believe that the positiveness expected by the citizens of Kenya is not only going to come from the government side, but from themselves, Kenyans, who want to see great changes.’’
- ‘But I believed in the positiveness of this, and I think it's done very well.’
- ‘Some may find this ending rather simplistic, but the note of positiveness that Leigh tries to strike is what appealed to me.’
- ‘Yes, I think post 2010, it's only post 2010 that we will be able to see the impact of positiveness in our country.’
- ‘They bring back experiences that they might otherwise have never been exposed to, and they bring back positiveness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.