One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When welding copper alloys containing these elements, porosity can be minimized by higher weld speeds and a filler metal low in these elements.’
- ‘Soil aeration, porosity and water-holding capacity have been affected due to the reduced organic matter.’
- ‘To eventually translocate, cells must navigate the meshwork, the porosity of which can be smaller than the largest cell dimensions.’
- ‘The origin of the difference between the two species may be related to the fine structure of the roots, namely the porosity of Casparian bands.’
- ‘Soil structure, or the size and arrangement of particles, determines the porosity of the soil.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.