One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To eventually translocate, cells must navigate the meshwork, the porosity of which can be smaller than the largest cell dimensions.’
- ‘Soil aeration, porosity and water-holding capacity have been affected due to the reduced organic matter.’
- ‘Soil structure, or the size and arrangement of particles, determines the porosity of the soil.’
- ‘The origin of the difference between the two species may be related to the fine structure of the roots, namely the porosity of Casparian bands.’
- ‘When welding copper alloys containing these elements, porosity can be minimized by higher weld speeds and a filler metal low in these elements.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.