One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who produces or publishes pornography.‘he doesn't fit into the conventional image of a pornographer’‘an amateur pornographer’
- ‘She claimed the company had become a "home shopping network for paedophiles and child pornographers."’
- ‘If we divide the Internet into non-interfacing units, one will be reserved for scamsters, conmen, white supremacists, pornographers, and related idiots.’
- ‘This may require pornographers to become a little more creative in their composition.’
- ‘Their annual music conference has often invited senior pornographers to speak at the event.’
- ‘Most pornographers are exactly the same as any unscrupulous business owners in their underhand ways of drawing people into using their products.’
- ‘He told me once that the majority of the comments he gets about his software come from pornographers.’
- ‘The film's director has stated that she wanted to reclaim images of sex from the hands of the pornographers.’
- ‘Why would any right-minded reader pay attention to the outcome of what this pornographer votes for?’
- ‘The censors paid little attention to pornographers whose stories punished the aberrant women on whom they relied.’
- ‘Set in Los Angeles of the 1930s, it depicts a dark and uncertain world, a world of pornographers and gamblers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.