One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who produces or publishes pornography.‘he doesn't fit into the conventional image of a pornographer’‘an amateur pornographer’
- ‘He told me once that the majority of the comments he gets about his software come from pornographers.’
- ‘The film's director has stated that she wanted to reclaim images of sex from the hands of the pornographers.’
- ‘Their annual music conference has often invited senior pornographers to speak at the event.’
- ‘Why would any right-minded reader pay attention to the outcome of what this pornographer votes for?’
- ‘This may require pornographers to become a little more creative in their composition.’
- ‘Most pornographers are exactly the same as any unscrupulous business owners in their underhand ways of drawing people into using their products.’
- ‘Set in Los Angeles of the 1930s, it depicts a dark and uncertain world, a world of pornographers and gamblers.’
- ‘The censors paid little attention to pornographers whose stories punished the aberrant women on whom they relied.’
- ‘She claimed the company had become a "home shopping network for paedophiles and child pornographers."’
- ‘If we divide the Internet into non-interfacing units, one will be reserved for scamsters, conmen, white supremacists, pornographers, and related idiots.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.