One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A porched entrance leads to a spacious reception hall with ceiling coving, built-in closet and understairs storage.’
- ‘The house is accessed via a porched entrance to the side, which leads into a limestone tiled reception hallway with part-panelled walls, recessed spotlights and understairs storage.’
- ‘A porched entrance with tiled floor and wooden ceiling leads directly into the spacious kitchen.’
- ‘Splintered Reality was exhibited earlier at Marlborough Gallery, where several other knotted rubber sculptures were porched on pedestals or hung from the gallery walls.’
- ‘The house is accessed through a porched entrance, beyond which the entrance hall features polished timber flooring, a picture rail, coving and understairs storage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.