One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In their view, many people who claim to be monotheists are actually polytheists and idolaters.’
- ‘Their abattoirs employ machine slaughter wherever possible and do not hesitate to employ pagans and polytheists, e.g. Chinese, Koreans, etc. to carry our slaughter.’
- ‘It is offensive to those who are atheists or agnostics or polytheists.’
- ‘Islam does condemn in the strongest terms the beliefs and the practices of the polytheists and the idol worshippers, but it nowhere permits a Muslim to deal arrogantly or unjustly with them.’
- ‘Our masses are ignorant of their religion and easily indulge in customs borrowed from polytheists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.